Monday, November 1, 2010

Despair has its own calms...

Work is something that’s total fun and at the same time ass-whopping hectic. I almost feel like a caged tiger or tigress (based on my level of aggression according to the situation) tamed by some ring master!
Were it possible, I would acquire a sharp set of canines and bite all the “people” I don't like. I think Dracula has it easy. Real easy. To fly and to crawl and to disappear in puffs of smoke, it seems the kind of life worth having. You own an empty castle in Romania filled with antiques and libraries and statues of frozen bats and things, and get to live with wolves and bite people. Dracula has it so easy it's frustrating.

P.S: Then a dog began to howl somewhere in a farmhouse far down the road, a long, agonized wailing, as if from fear… I am Dracula, and I bid you welcome…. Spooky….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribbles..