- How did you get one of your scars? From an accident! A real one! Ok, I wanted to save lil’ puppies near my house from the rain, so I came up with this brilliant idea of moving a huge granite slab to block the rain water (phew! That was a ghastly idea, believe me!) And then, I pulled out the heavy slab and it fell with a large thud! Smashing my ankle underneath… so after 1 whole month of bed rest and a fractured leg and soooo much of Chocolate ice-cream, I have a scar on my right leg. Pretty cool one though ;)
- How did you celebrate your last birthday? Threw a tantrum because I needed a haircut and when I reached the parlor does-not-cut-well lady was there, so I had to spend my bday with oily uncut shabby hair drawn into a bun. Acted like a big sissy while getting my bday gift from Mr. Boxer. Then went to my school friend’s place who hosted lunch. And we had drinks and danced and made merry till late evening. Thanks Mr. Boxer I had a wonderful bday... oh yeah, the no-haircut didn’t bother me at all.
- How are you feeling at this moment? Lousy. Very lousy.
- How did your night go last night? Sleepless. Bitter (Boxer, marry me!)
- How did you do in high school? Geekily well, I must admit
- How did you get the dress you’re wearing? A Blue top from Cotton world! Chic :)
- How often do you see your best friend(s)? Every day.
- How much money did you spend last month? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
- How old do you want to be when you get married? I want to get married now! This instant!
- How old will you be at your next birthday? One year older than my bday this year (aha, smart I am ;) )
- Your mother’s name? What is this bias? Why do you not want my father’s or brother’s name? Why? Tell me now.
- What did you do last weekend? Lazing around watching the pouring JAL cyclone, which drowsed all my plans for the weekend in its pitter patter!
- What is the most important part of your life? Every part of my life is important. Hello. Ok, honestly there are some elements we can scrape off, but we’ll ignore their existence for now
- What would you rather be doing? I would actually be doing the exact same thing, doing this tag, but I would have loved it if it was back home, with my feet under a blanket and the TV playing some random music or a weird movie from the 90s.
- What did you last cry over? Wow, I am actually having to think. This is a first. I think I really cried-cried when I broke my Mom’s finger, accidently.(what do you think I am? Evil? Ok, agreed but not so much! Get off my back now!)
- What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Mr. Boxer. A call from him abusing all those who bugged me. And yes, some good music.
- What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? The ability to handle me. Oh that’s one big thing to ask for!
- What are you worried about? Marriage. period
- What did you have for breakfast? Today, Oats. Yesterday, Oats. The day before, Oats. Yes I eat Oats every single day. (Have you seen me lately? Loser)
- Have you ever had your heartbroken? I guess yes!
- Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Do you even need to ask! Gah! Obviously. Actually, a lil’ too often!
- Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? No, not by anyone who I would call a true friend. Touch wood.
- Have you ever had sex on the beach? *Rolling my eyes* Even if I did, I really doubt I would announce it here.
- Have you ever dated someone younger than you? Nope.
- Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Yes. A number of times.
- Have you had someone loopey-doopey in love with you? *Blush*
- Have you hit your sibling and made him/her bleed? NO! Ok technically the bleeding was bcz of the accidental door slam on his finger. (I am accidentally in situations when things like this happen! Ok, fine. Go ahead and judge me!)
- Who was the last person you saw? Saw? I can see my whole team in front of me.
- Who was the last person you texted? Mr. Boxer.
- Who was the last person you hung out with? Mr. Boxer. (No, I don’t stalk him)
- Who was the last person to call you? The Boxer, to tell me that he had a good workout at the Boxing gym. And to ask about mine.
- Who did you last hug? My Boxer, awwwwwwwww!
- Who is the last person who texted you? My Client. Send me the PWD tracking number! (I sent it last evening, check your mail. Loser)
- Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? Choco (my dog) he looked all worried that I was leaving late to office today.
- Where does your best friend(s) live? 5 mins away.
- Where did you last go? Parking lot.
- Where did you last hang out? R.T.Nagar juice shop. ;)
- Where do you go to school? Where ‘do I’ or ‘did I’. I don’t go to school anymore. I did go to school in R.T.Nagar.
- Where is your favorite place to be? This will sound cheesy ;)
- Where did you sleep last night? On my bed. Yes, I know, unbelievable.
- Do you think anyone likes you? I am very modest, can’t answer such questions, really.
- Do you ever wish you were someone else? Nope! Oh I do wish I was the head of my office, so that I could fire certain people! Yeah!
- Do you know the muffin man? Yeah, we are good friends.
- Does the future scare you? No, I look forward to it, so much to do!
- Do your parents know about your blog? I bug them enough already. Blog too? Nah.
- Why are you best friends with your best friend? I am just glad I am. So I am not analyzing this.
- Why did you get into Blogging? Because, I ran out of people who would listen to all the crap and cribbing I do. Here no one cares, so I’m cool ;)
- Why did your parents give you the name you have? Because it was short and nice. And because they needed something from K. (don’t ask why)
- Why are you doing this survey? So that the world is enriched by getting to know someone so awesome. Oh freak, too much of Barney Stinson.
- If you could have one super power what would it be? Oh, Boxer and I have got this sorted out. I get “invisibility” and he gets…. Hmmmm… who cares, nothings cooler than “invisibility”!
- If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? I actually, nothing. Which is very surprising. This tag is making me realize things I never knew, man, I am enlightened.
- If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? Boxer. Then we will make Toddy off the coconuts there, catch fish, fry them, and have a lifelong party!
Two would you EVERS:
- Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? I am not even qualified to answer this question. Ex.’s? Really?
- Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? If it saves them, then yes! Plus, I have come to realize that one can look uber-cool with a shaved head. You just need the right attitude. And a nice, round head.
One last question:
- Are you happy with your life right now? Such a philosophical end to this tag. Happiness is but, a state of mind. I can go on and on like this, but my point is, I seriously doubt someone would sit through this whole tag, write all this stuff, and then say, he or she is unhappy with his life. I mean, if I were, I would be passing trollish comments on others blogs, saying they have nothing better to do in life than these long tags. So yes, I am happy, very happy, thank you very much. And yes, Touch wood.