Monday, January 24, 2011

Serendipity turns ONE


A year ago, I sat in a BMTC bus, thinking about my life… Not really a favorable place for soul searching, but what do you expect, where would I go searching for the peepal tree to sit under? I had my whole life laid out in front of me that day, confused, twisted, priorities to fulfill, dreams to bring to life, a different path to take, a decision to make. So this Blog was born out of a crazily beating heart and a head dancing to wild rumba tunes. It’s been a year since that cold morning of January 24th 2010, 4.18a.m!
Glancing back at the time when I started this blog to now, hah! There’s a huge difference. I have seen the right path, attachments and detachments have been many, I have learnt to hold on and to let go, I am lighter by a few kilos!, my smiles are bigger, my love has grown and most importantly, I am happier than I have ever been in all my life!

And, SERENDIPITY is still my favorite word.

P.S: Happy Birthday Serendipity. You are pretty darn good ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribbles..