- Reach my ideal weight and maintain it.
- Build a snow man.
Run a Marathon.2012, 2013 and 2014 - 10k!
- Go on a cruise trip.Go to every continent
- Get all the pages in my passport stamped.
- Go scuba diving without puncturing an ear drum. (du’h)
- Visit Disney Land!
- Visit the TajMahal.
- Make a quilt with pictures of loved ones like in the movie “stepmom”.
my picture in the newspaper.
Eat everything I ever wanted to, without guilt and grief from anyone.Hahahahahahahaha
- Save someone’s life.
- Learn to ice-skate.
- Learn Bharatnatyam without a care for anything.
- Find a job I love.
- Go up in a hot-air balloon.
- Get re-married in a white flowing gown
Sleep outdoors watching the stars.On a dark night in June :)
- Do Bungee jump and Skydiving.
- Take pictures in a photo booth with husband and kids and make a HUGE scrap book.
Get a tattoo!2014 Birthday :) Go to a costume party all decked up.Last year Toastmasters meeting!
- Take my family for an all paid super vacation.
Touch a dolphin.Singapore Trip 2013 Learn to swim.March 2012
- Be a strict vegetarian for 30 days!
yoga on a beach
Help someone in real needdon't ask don't tell Sing really lame, lousy and loud in a karaoke nightat a friend's home party long ago
- Go wild in Rio de Janeiro carnival
- Witness the grand migration safari of animals in Kenya
- Go to a big ass theme park and go on every single ride! Even the silly ones!
- See the great Himalayas in person (even if I don’t climb it)
- Ride a camel in the desert!
- Experience Weightlessness
- Be the one
- Watch my brother fall in love
Take a solo trip somewhere.August 2013 - Singapore Fall crazily, dangerously, and hopelessly in love:) Write poetrypeople do crazy things sometimes :)
- Do something really really extraordinary so that all the other things on this list seem like no big deal.
Become a motherNovember 2013 - got Romi :)